About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

What's in a Name?

When I finally decided to start my blog I was already overwhelmed. Now I had to come up with some catchy title for it. Well the brain just wasn't working on the day that I took the blogging plunge, so I sent Megan a text and asked for her opinion.

Beware of what you ask for.

MEDICAL (My Excellent Daughter Is Cute And Lovely)
MIB (no not Men in Black but Megan Is Beautiful)
MIDGET(Megan Is Delightful, Gorgeous, Elegant, Teriffic (and she's short too))
MICE(Megan Is Crazy Excellent)
MICKEY(Megan Is Creative, Kind, Educated, Yodels like an angel)

Her "not so creative" ones were:
I Have The Most Beautiful Daughter In The World
I Have The Most Amazing Daughter Ever and Everyone Should Be Jealous.

Good to see that she's not suffering any self esteem issues isn't it.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Yep, no self-esteem issues there!

annie valentine said...

And why, pray tell, didn't you take her up on one of those brilliant suggestions?

Good to see you guys.

Mrs Ana said...

I'm glad to see that Megan is full of confidence! She is all those things and I should be jealous of you!

Unknown said...

Ha ha, and the great part is, she is all those things! She is so patient with Isaac too!We love Megan :)