

And I am surethat I am going to get
it trouble for telling it!!!
I have a very talented son.
I have a very talented son.
His name is Jacob.
He draws very well.
Check out some of his work.
Did you even know this about him? He likes to keep it hush hush. But I have now blabbed it to the world via this blog!!! A warning to children every where, mothers who know, share!

5 comments:
WOW! He is very good! Thanks for sharing ;)
He is awesome!
I think it is a mother's duty to show off her kids whenever possible :)
Brighton thought those pictures were pretty cool...he said he could draw like that too...with tracing paper :)
That is amazing I would brag too! Sam would be so jealous. I hope he's considering that as a career.
i was going to leave something smart and funny about how you should post beautiful pictures of me on here for everyone to "oooo" and "awww" over but then i forgot how i was going to put it into words.
Post a Comment