About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Is this the First.....?

Megan is buying a car today. She is getting her very own loan, for her very own car, and will pay her very own car insurance. Is this the first steps to her independance from mom and dad?

There are times that I am so excited for her to be out of the house and on her own. She has so many things that she wants to do and I truly hope that she gets to accomplish them all!

Then there are times that I don't want her to go because I will miss her terribly.

My only girl.

Who am I gonna watch chick flicks with when she leaves? Who am I gonna throw over my back and take down when she gets lippy? Who am I gonna laugh at cause she is so funny?

Fotunately for me her departure is not imminent.

So Jake, that gives you some time to step up dude. Get in touch with your feminine side and start appreciating Pride and Prejudice!!!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Well I have 14 years to worry about this particular problem but I'm sure I will feel the same :)

Tina said...

WoW, I am very impressed with Megan! Buying a car is a huge step, and that she is ABLE to do it is AWESOME!!! Chick Flicks . . . hey, we saw a good one the other night didn't we? We'll have to do more of the same!

Unknown said...

Oh, you made me have a flash forward...I'm so not ready for my girls to grow up yet.

Mrs Ana said...

Way to go Megan! I think that's what all responsible young adults should do. You have a great daughter there! It's just hard to not to think of her as little Megan. Boo Hoo!!

Megan said...

mom haven't you heard me and jake are gonna live here at home for ever. you don't have to worry about me leaving.