
Jake found out last night that I posted some of his pictures on my blog. After some "ah mom" statements (very few I might add) he asked my why the picture of his eagle was not one of the pictures that I posted. I explained to him that I did not have a picture of his eagle to post and he promptly told me where to find one!!! (he also showed Kirsten a picture of it that he had on his phone, hence the blog title)
So here it is. One day when we get it back from the school it will be framed and hanging in Duane's office. Which one, work or church, I do not know but for now Duane's has put dibs on the picture. Jake wants to keep it for himself. Guess they'll have to arm wrestle for it. I hope Duane wins. If Jake does then I am afraid this drawing will be hidden from the light of day just like Jake tried to hide his self portrait(which I found and have now hidden from Jake so that I can get it framed).
If you went to the county fair and look at the art displays you would have seen it there. This drawing took 1st place in it's catagory. What that catogory was I don't even know. Jake was not very helpful with that type of information. Typical teenager that he is. Wait, make that typical male teenager that he is.

2 comments:
He really is talented. I'm glad I didn't cause too much trouble by outing you about the other pictures you posted.
You've got talent Jacob! I hope to see more of your work!
Post a Comment