About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

What The!?!?!

I see all these cool things on everybodies blogs and I wonder, "How does one get all that stuff on their blog?" So I try to be smart and figure it out on my own.

%*&@ What the!?!?!

What is the widget that you put next to the gidget to add to the gadget to satisfy the wabbit (silly wabbit computer trix are for kids!)!!!

Time for some blogging 101 for me!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Look at you LeeAnn pimping out your blog :)

Tina said...

We all went through that what the @##*(@! stage!!!! I'm still going through it. My mom would be me to the punch on stuff and I'd have to call and say how'd you do that? I've got to figure out how to do the links within a post. It's driving me nuts!

Mrs Ana said...

I'm still learning I just ask my girls they know everything.