I came home from work yesterday to a lovely surprise.
A CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!
Megan had taken it upon herself to clean the house and it looks great!
About 15 minutes after I got home she asked me what time the shower was.
"What shower?"
"The wedding shower for Sherry."
"Oh, that's not until Saturday."
"WHAT! !!!!! You said it was today! That's why I cleaned the house! Even Tyler asked me what time the wedding shower was tonight. Jacob, didn't mom say that the shower was tonight?"
"Uh, no. She said it was on Saturday."
50/50-who is right and who is wrong?
Whatever came out of my mouth on Sunday night, while three teenagers were watching Kung Fu Panda, I am definately the better off for it!!!

5 comments:
That's awesome. You should hold events at your house every weekend or at least tell your kids you're going to. : )
I'm with Stephanie...that's a great way to get the kids to help at least until they figure out the ploy :)
How sweet of Megan to think of helping you out . . . very thoughtful. You did good raising her!
How nice of Megan, I love those kind of surprises.
Post a Comment