About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Help! I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

It seems that I have

f
a
l
l
e
n

to the bottom of the blog lists and I can't seem to get up!

Is my life that boring?
I guess so:(

Maybe I'll get some "spice for life" under the Christmas tree!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

And here you are back on top :)
You could blog about how you and I are the worst VTs ever or just make stuff up or you can get Tina to assign you a letter on her tag post...the options are endless. Or give me you password and I'll blog on your behalf.

Mrs Ana said...

Hey I'm one of your biggest fans!You're never on the bottom of my blog list.