About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Meagan keeps getting after me to give her my Christmas wish list. I keep telling her that I don't need to write it down because all I want from the Santa's that live at my house is a treadmill.

Nothing flashy and fancy. No bling needed.

I just want one that has a nice long stride area(just in case my legs decide to get longer-ha ha), a place that will actually hold a cup or sports bottle of water, the ability to program in walking/jogging(what!!!! Am I crazy!?!?) routines, and last but not least the ability for the walking base part (I am sure that it has a technical name but apparently it is top secret information today because my brain will not release this information to me) to simulate the experience of walking up and down hills.

That is all I want and desire for Christmas.

Megan balked at this and stated that she cannot afford this! Well, duh. Who could on a waitresses $3.15 an hour salary (it's a good thing that there are a few good tippers out there that make up the difference!). So I told her to just give Big D the money that she would have spent on me and Big D would take it from there. Jake could even pitch in with a nice stack of the ones he collects from work.

I think that this is a fabulous idea!
Megan still insists on a list.
So I gave her one.

#1 Liposuction
#2 Treadmill

But then on second thought.....
Maybe the cat needs the lipo.
And that would leave the treadmill for me!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very Funny! If I had the room I'd like a treadmill also. It could keep the elyptical (SP?) company, because it is very lonely!

Sylvia said...

Don't do it LeeAnn it will only sit and taunt you when you realize it's a $500 dollar clothes hanger.

Nina said...

I've got a treadmill in my garage that we've moved 3 times now!! I think it's covered in dust and sawdust...but it used to be great!! I hope you get your heart's desire!!

Megan said...

First of all you spelled my name wrong. and second if i wasn't cheap and got you a tread mill i would use ot if you didn't.