Let me not keep you waiting any longer!
Big D was so excited for me to open my gift from him so naturally I saved it until last. He informed me more than once that I was going to love it! I started to think that he was trying to encourage me to not be disappointed because the box was certainly not large enough to be a tread mill.
The time finally came to open the "best gift in the whole world." So with a little bit of trepidation I tore the wrapping paper off and opened up the box......
Behold! The best gift in the whole world!
A Tread Mill!!! (get it? bike TREAD and a paper wind MILL!!!)
Big D is just to clever!
The real one is at our storage unit (that's another blog topic)
Unfortunately it is not in my basement yet. Then again I have been hosting a cold since New Years Eve and I would not be usung it anyway.
Fortunatley to get it into my basement some changes are happening down there that I have been wanting for a while.
There use to be a kitchen in our basement. The plan was to take the kitchen out and put in some shelving for storage. So Big D and Spencer went to work tearing out the kitchen. They had it out in no time!
They came upstairs with silly grins on their faces so of course I had to ask what was up! They went on to explain how great it would be to take out the wall that divides a perfectly good space in half.
As you can see I was all for it!
So now I will have this great open area where I can put my new treadmill, card making and scrapbooking supplies. I will also get a great new storage room to put the shelves, freezer and refridgerator in!
I am so psyched!!

2 comments:
So glad you got your requested Christmas gift.I haven't slept in weeks wondering if you did or didn't. Thanks for putting me out of my misery :)
Maybe you'll start running with me?
I love the "treadmill" so clever! Looks like you get a bonus with all the remodeling :)Of course most guys don't mind tearing things apart do they?!
Post a Comment