About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Really Love My Family but.......

........being alone these past 4 days has been great!

No guilt for not fixing dinner.
No guilt for sleeping in.
No guilt for doing what I want to do, when I want to do it(notice I stated that there was no guilt involved here since I usually do what I want to do, when I want to do it but when the fam is around I sometimes have a cloud of guilt hovering over my head).

Peace and quiet.
Nirvanna

I spent every night watching chick flicks. It was awesome!


The best production to date IMO.



Cute film. Could have done with out the gay daughter scenes though.


I know it's not a chick flick. I just hadn't watched it yet. Not impressed.


Great message about family!


Innocence can be so deceiving!
I also watched P.S. I love you and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall but I guess I maxed out on the pic downloads(seriously Tina and Kirsten, it's time for a blogging 101 class).
P.S. I Love You was entertaining, but of course there is questionable content when it comes to adult relationships.
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall was much better than I thought it was going to be. It is based on the book by the same title written by Anne Bronte. You know how depressing those Bronte sisters can be. So the producers either lied and gave it a happy ending or Anne Bronte is not as depressed as her sister Emily is.
But alas, last night I really started to miss my fam pretty bad. It all started when MB sent some cute pis of T. Then watching the Jane Austen Book Club really got me missing Big D(ha! your name stays the same!).
So I am happy to report that I am ready for my fam to return................but that doesn't mean that I'm gonnna cook dinner!




7 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

that's a lot of movies in a weekend. sounds awesom

Cunningham Blog said...

We watched Hancock this weekend, too! I do not like it when the previews advertise a movie very differently from what it actually is. We were not impressed, either.

Tina said...

I've been watching a lot of movies also. . . some Doris Day, and old musicals. It is kind of nice!

So, yes, you can only download 5 pictures at a time . . .but when you get them done just download 5 more or how many you need . . .

Sylvia said...

Surprisingly I have seen none of these movies...you'll have to call me next time and I'll come watch with you and I promise no guilt.

Unknown said...

I think we need to start a "chick flick night" ...I'm serious!!

Stephanie said...

That sounds like the most perfect alone weekend to me! Any day that I can just relax and watch a movie is awesome! I second what Kiersten said. Chick flick night.

King Family said...

I didn't really like Hancock either. Where did your family go?