About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Can you say.....

SHAM WOW!

Okay. So I am a sucker for an "as seen on tv" product every now and then.
My recent purchase is the Sham Wow cloth engineered by Germans.

That's a pretty good sales pitch for me.

Germans engineered Big D. A North Dakotan German whose descendants traveled to America via Russia. These individuals are commonly know as "Germans from Russia" Big D is a third generation American.

Germans engineered the Mercedes Benz. My first dream car. 450 SL convertible. Forest green exterior, creamy white interior. MMMMM, yum.

And now they come out with the Sham Wow!

How could I resist?

So despite the teasing and mocking abuse I would receive from my family I went ahead and ordered myself some Sham Wows(the Buxton bag was a total flop for me).

I love 'em.
SHAM WOW!
I ordered this great blind cleaner that actually works!
Love it!
All I have to say is......
SHAM WOW!


ShamWow® Official Website - Holds 12 Times It's Weight In Liquid
(Big D loves this commercial. The guy has freaky eyes.)

1 comment:

Mrs Ana said...

I'm glad someone I know and trust is brave enough to try it before me. I've been wanting to get one but too chicken to buy "as seen on t.v." items. I'm going to try one now. It does look pretty amazing!