About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Recipe for the PERFECT Week-end

Stay up LATE on Friday hangin' with the fam and porking out (yeah!)

Sleep past 6am(oh what perfect bliss!)

Start the day off with the perfect breakfast(the dessert brought home from Friday night's pork-out)

Complete 3 books ( okay I only really finish 2 from start to finish the 1st one I was almost done with)
          Do not shower until 2pm
          Do not feed anyone but yourself (left overs from the night before)
          Contemplate doing something productive but DO NOT DO IT!
          Fake being productive once(finish lesson for YW)

Stay up late again(reading of course)

Go to church

Hang out with favorite daughter watching movies

Back to reading(the 4th book of the week-end)

So awesome!

Someday you too can be lazy like me!  It's a great goal to shoot for!  Aim high my friends! Aim high!
        

6 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

sounds perfect to me. I think it was the weather-perfect snuggle under a blanket weather. I had a similar day. We had SPencer's party on Friday, so they kids just ate leftovers all day. PS I actually own a pair of Clarks, but they were getting worn out.

Tina said...

That DOES sound perfect!

Mrs Ana said...

Sounds wonderful I will aim high!

Megan said...

Your most favorite part was watching movies with me!

Stephanie said...

That kind of sounds like my Heaven. : )

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspirational message :)
Sounds wonderful, can't wait until my girls are old enough to watch chick flicks with me!