About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hangin' With The Girls

This past weekend I had the opportunity to hang out with some of the best people in the world!
Thanks to Tina J. for having to go to work and Suzanna for getting sick!

We went on an overnight campout to Calvert Cliffs State Park. The weather was perfect and the company was great (barring the spiders that is).

Seriously these creatures are creepy!

 Now on to the good stuff! We got up at 6 am-ish which was a bit hard since the chikas didn't go to sleep until O'DARK THIRTY!  Yet they all got up and we walked to the edge of the cliffs and watched the sunrise.  It was beautiful!
















Here comes the sun!  Yup! There it is!
















Watching the sun come up and looking for a way down to the beach

















Yeah! We found the beach!

Gratuitious beach scenery

























Mr. Crabby pants didn't want to play!


The archeologists

                   


Doing some serious searching for shark teath.  No Luck!



Group shot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time...except for the spiders of course!

Tina & David said...

I'm so glad you had a good time, the pics are awesome!