About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Lost on the Blog Cutting Floor

Being extremely bored at work today I was looking through past blog posts and found this one that I never posted.  I wrote this back when Jake was trying to locate his eagle picture.  If you recall Jake drew this really awesome picture of an eagle and it disappeared off the face of the earth for a while.  Well compitition reared it's head and the following occured:

"Megan was asking the other day why I haven't yet posted the greatest piece of artwork that we own.


I confess that I have not yet posted it because I am afraid that somebody may come along and steal it away from our home. This artwork is priceless and irreplaceable but I will take a chance and post it."

Boomer will just have to ramp up on the mean dog bark and start looking vicious instead of pathetic.


After all who wouldn't want this masterpiece in their life!?!?!?



Definately a keeper.  So I'll just keep her for now!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks mom!

Tina said...

Someone might just come and steal her away from you . . . . it happened to me!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

she's a treasure all right

Unknown said...

Cute!
We love Megan too. Anna was so excited to tell me that Sister Volk thought she looked cute today :)