
Big D and I just celebrated our 24th Wedding Anniversary. We ran away to the mountains of West Virginia and stayed in this really sweet cabin. All the comforts of home and insta-fire.
I love insta-fire.
Funny story about the insta-fire:
We were looking around for the control switch to turn the insta-fire on. First I tried this knob and that knob. Then big D went behind me and tried the same knobs. But no insta-fire.
So jokingly I said, "Maybe the controls are hidden in the rocks surround of the fireplace." I started to push on some of the rocks and on about the fourth one, BINGO! Insta-fire! Sweet!
So we settled in to enjoy the insta-fire.
Later we decided to go out to the hot tub(insta-bubbles) and when we came back in the insta-fire was out!!!
Again we tried to figure out where the controls were cause seriously they really could not have been in the fireplace rocks!
All of a sudden the insta-fire came on again and I said to Big D, "Where did you find it?!"
"Right here on the wall, under the ceiling fan controls that we kept messing with in our search for the insta-fire controls."
Who would have thunk it! A thermostat to control the insta-fire!
Obviously we didn't! It was a great "candid camera" experience!
Here are some pics of the cabin.





6 comments:
Glad you guys had fun-you both deserved a break
Looks like the perfect get-a-way!
Oh...your own personal love shack.
You're such lovebirds! How fun you could get away. Funny how hard it is to get those fancy things to work. At least for us old folks!
Nice. Sounds like fun!
Steve would be in heaven in that place he loves cabins!
Post a Comment