It will make your life complete.
All questions about life and the universe will now be answered.
And you didn't even know that you were waiting for this one blog to get all these serious questions answered did you!
Are you ready for this great knowledge?
This is important stuff. You have got to be ready for it.
Are you ready now?
Don't take this lightly. This information will effect you for the rest of your life.
Maybe you need to sit down.
Oh, you probably already are sitting down since you are at a computer reading this blog.
Okay! Okay! I'm getting on with it already.
Here is the secret to a better life.
Drum roll please............................................
Get your ears cleaned out and you can hear better! Man, what an impact that will have in all your lifes dealings!
This is what came out of Aaron's ears. Disgusting isn't it! (see post dated 3/11/09)

3 comments:
Now I know where Aaron gets his gross humor from...
All I can say is ewwww!
I had one of my ears "unplugged" once. I couldn't believe what came out. Brings back memories. :)
Ohhhhh Man!!!! I'm sorry I looked at this one ;)
Post a Comment