........to have an "adult" daughter at home. One wants to think of these new fledgling adults as children still, but they're really not.
Those minds of theirs really are their own now. Their future really is their future. Their choices are all theirs. Along with all the fabulous and not so fabulous conceqences.
Wow. This is really freaky.
And now she blogs.
I wonder if her blog will be full of comments about what her mom said instead of what her kids said(cause she doesn't have any of those yet.....and she better not for quite some time to come).
I may have to tread carefully or my name could be mud for the whole world to see!
But then again, "adult" or not, she still lives at my house and has to follow house rules.
Sweet.
I still have the upper hand!

4 comments:
that's new-being embarassed about what your daughter blogs
Ooooooo we'll have to check her out!!! errrrr her blog that is ;)
Even when they don't live with you can finds ways to have the upper hand.
oh i have kids... primary kids!
Post a Comment