About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

As Seen On TV

I have made another "as seen on tv" purchase.

The fabulous Benderball!



http://www.benderball.com/?gclid=CO_msbCzzZkCFWVM5QodqlJTuQ

I used this groovy little green ball this morning and what a great work out! I only did the "intro" moves and this is seriously so much better than a regular old crunch! Even the inside of my thighs got a workout! How? I dunno, they just did and I'm okay with that!

And another great thing about this little green ball is that all the exercises are done on the floor! So I can physc myself into thinking that I am really just relaxing not exercising. That is until the muscle burn kicks in. Ouch!

I love being an "as seen on tv" sucker!

6-pack abs here I come! (hahahahahahahahahahahah!)

5 comments:

Jana said...

If it works all the better. Can I do the exercises while sitting on the couch reading a book? :)

Mrs Ana said...

I love that you're willing to try all these things. I think about it but then never have the guts(haha). Thanks for the review!

Sylvia said...

When I'm up at 2 am I always wonder who is ordering crap like Sham Wows and Bender balls and now I know...perhaps now I'll be able to sleep better.

Tina said...

I saw something the other day I had to hold myself back from ordering . . . Kettlebells or something like that.

You'll have to show us your abs when you've done a few weeks of this!!! ;)

Megan said...

I need to start using that thing I just don't feel like being sore.