About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Time....

...This Is It...Empty Nest Here We Come!.....California Here Jacob Comes!
Ahhh, which title to use?

Heading out today to take Jake to the MTC. What a FANTASTIC opportunity it has been these past months as we have watched him truly prepare himself to devote 2 years to the Lord.

Here is the fateful day of the receipt of his mission call.
12/24/2011
If you listen closely you can hear Tori squealing in the background all the way from Utah! 


3 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I love that the phone comes out so soon. Sign of the times. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing that. Congrats to you all... you have such an awesome family.

Mrs Ana said...

Misson calls always make me cry. I love you guys and all your wonderful children! Miss you so much! YAY Jake! Love watching Aaron's excitement.