This trip out to Utah found Tori talking up a storm....well she talked up a storm last time but now you can understand a lot more of what she says!
Duane and I finally have our official grandparents names. Duane is "Papa" and I am "Geewama" This is a Tori original word. Spencer tried to get her to say grandma after 2 days of Geewama. It went something like this;
Spencer, "Tori, say grrrrrr"
Tori, "Grrrrr"
Spencer, "Now say Grrrrandma"
Tori, "GrrrrrGeewama!"
Seriously how awesome is that!!!
Putting on Papa's socks and shoes. Wow! What style!
Playing Hide-n-Seek


4 comments:
Aww...cute!
The oldest always gets to name the grandparents. One of my dad's friends is known by his grandkids as crap-pa. At least you got something adorable.
You are the best Geewama I know! Did I get that right? She looks like Meg. So cute!
I love it. Hold on to it as long as possible. My boys call my mom Bebe. She loves that.
Post a Comment