About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Coming out of the Closet

The truth must be told! I have been a closet blog stalker!! (oh the things one will do when they are bored at work. Shhh! don't tell my boss that!)

So here I am doing things this year that I have never done before, i.e. blog stalking, entering the world of Facebook and now coming out of the closet and into the light of blogging.

Clueless.
Help needed.
Understand comments are the life line of blogging.
Don't leave me hangin' in the wind!

8 comments:

Cunningham Blog said...

welcome to the world of blogging!

Sylvia said...

Welcome LeeAnn...took you long enough to succumb to the peer pressure :)

Unknown said...

You're going to get addicted like the rest of us :)

Deb Buxton said...

great! another reason to spend more time on the computer---as if Facebook doesn't have me going at all hours!

Tina said...

I had a good laugh when I read your e-mail. Welcome aboard, I'm sure you have good things in store for us.

Mrs Ana said...

Glad to see you're a blogger!

Nina said...

Welcome. I'm fairly new too, but it's so much fun. I feel like I am still part of the ward there sometimes by keeping up with all the WPI bloggers. I look forward to "stalking" with you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!