About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Good Taste

About 6 months or so ago:

I was in need of a new wallet. A girl needs one when they get a new purse right!?  I wasn't really looking to hard but I happen to be in Target (my favorite store) when I came across this one that I really liked.




It has all the pockets and slots that I need and no extra business that I don't want or won't use.

11 Days Ago:

Megan was out for a quick visit to see her good friend Gabby come home from her mission to Los Angeles, California.  Megan hung out with Gabby and Elizabeth during the day while I was at work.  Did some shopping, sleeping and crafting.

One day after work I went to pick up Megan from Elizabeth's house where she had spent the majority of the day.  She hopped in the car and her wallet fell out of her purse when she tossed it on the floor of the car.  I saw what I thought was my wallet on the floor and had a confused moment as I saw Megan pick up my wallet and put it into her purse.

Then I said to Megan, "That's a really nice wallet. You have excellent taste." 
"Thanks." she said. "Elizabeth and I both bought the same wallet today."
I laughed and told her I had the exact same wallet!



How crazy is that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah ha ha ha! Man I sure miss you guys. I better go get that wallet so I can feel like part of the cool crowd ;)

Tina said...

That is pretty funny! It has happened to Halley and I with shoes . . . . we won't have seen each other for ages and then we'll be together wearing the same shoes! WEIRD.