About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best Face Book Post Ever!

Don't you love a good "mother's curse" coming true?

Spencer Volk

So, I just asked my 3 year old why she doesn't ever listen to Mommy and Daddy. I could tell she was nervous about answering, and being a little kid she was having trouble articulating her thoughts so I got more specific with the question.

Me: "Do you not listen because you don't love us?"

Tori: "No, I love you."

Me: "Ok, so is it because you think you know better than we do?"

Tori: "Yes."

So there it is. We are in for a fun ride until she turns 18 and we can kick her out...

Ben Shill- Good luck Spencer!! hopefully the next one is a BOY!

Spencer Volk -I'm done man. Each kid is an 18 to life sentence. I can't handle any more.

Stephanie Daniels -Ya good luck with that....
Elizabeth Falconer- Haha Our 3-year-old blatantly ignores us all the time. I feel your pain. It isn't easy.


LeeAnn Volk-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Spencer Volk -Thanks mom....

Duane Volk -You gotta love honesty!!!! I feel like all is right with the world!! I love this Papa gig!!!

Spencer Volk -My parents are so supportive... I'm pretty sure I was always the perfect child and never did anything to deserve all this pointing and laughing.

Jaz Gonzalez- Bro, my lil man does same.thing his is repeating....i say its time for bed...no time for u go to bed.lol . Found out instead of harsh punishment we put him in his lil bro crib and leave him. For 5 min he cant climb out yet.
















3 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I just want to at least have as much authority as "a kid in my class". My boys believe all kinds of crazy far fetched stuff, because, "a kid in my class said..."

Unknown said...

That's great!

Stephanie said...

Hilarious!