About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Megan's BIG Day

There are two days in the life of Megan that have brought great tears of joy. September 13, 1989 and October 19, 2011. The day she was born and the day she was married.
Here are just a few picture highlights of the day.
I am sure that Megan's cheeks were so tired by the end of the day from smiling! 
 What a GREAT day!
It's Official!The newlywed couple exiting the Temple to cheers of joy and congratulations!
   The Brothers. Aaron may flex his muscles to try and scare Jeff but it is the silent one on the other end that Jeff should be wary of!

                                           The Brides Famiy

Good Friends! Deb and Ben Buxton, Halley King, Elizabeth Amorino
The parental units


                                           Light 'em up baby!
So glad that Jake could make it to the wedding to add his "sparkling" personality to the festivities.

6 comments:

Ken and Joni Page said...

Fun pictures! So great to see you all!

Jana said...

Love the pictures. So very cool that Jake was able to make it. :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Looks like an amazing day.

Mrs Ana said...

Beautiful! Congrats to your family.

Justin and Michelle said...

I'm stalking your blog now!! Megan's wedding looked beautiful. I'm a little bit sad we couldn't be there. I'm in Germany so I'm not heartbroken, but it would have been fun to see the parts of my family that I don't get to see very often. Are you guys coming out again in January to ski?

annie valentine said...

I am the ABSOLUTE WORST PERSON EVER to have missed this. I hate myself.

But it looks amazing!! Congratulations my old friend, even if I don't get my Christmas card out this year know that I'm grateful for old friends, even the ones I haven't seen in years. Send love to the fam from the Tintle's.