About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Elder Volk Went AWOL

Elder Volk surprised us all and showed up at Megan and Jeff's wedding! Megan and Jeff were so happy to see him!
Hanging out with good friends. Talking about old times. Like all those times that Ben (in the back on the left) would torment poor little Jake just cause he could.  I blame all Jake's issues in life on you Ben not on my parenting skills;-)


Goobers. Good looking Goobers. But Goobers still.
                                                      The boys
                                Makes a mother proud!
Getting some good advice on life from mom.

And dad.

And Aaron.
Good friends.
Time to light up the night!

But seriously, even though Jake could not be there it was fantastic to have him represented in life sized form. Now he is rolled up and hanging out in my closet just in case.............

2 comments:

Tina said...

That is a really fun idea to have "Jake" come to the wedding!

Unknown said...

So clever...I love that you guys did that :)