About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Here It Comes Again

Our wedding anniversary is just around the corner once again.  It's the big 25 this year.  Woop! Woop!

Last year we rented a cabin in West Virginia and went to see some of the local sights and a year later I figured out how to get the pictures off of my phone (thanks Jake!).
Blackwater Falls

So what all has happened in 25 years....hmmmm.....

4 fab kids
1 fab daughter-in-law
2 fab grandaughters (even though Elise is not with us I know she is way fabulous!)
5 cats, the longest survivor being the current fat cat Harry
6 dogs, the longest survivor being the current old hound Boomer at a whoppin' 12 years old this July 4th.
3 states we call home (UT, ND and MD)
1 state we don't (AZ)
25 (ish) years in the Air Force (Retirement is this October)
1 remote tour to Korea- 1 year long
1 cross-training tour at Andrews AFB (and some where else that I forget) lasting 6 month
1 traveling individual- Korea, Phillipines, Japan, Hawaii, 95%(or more) of the US, Dominica, Curacao.
1 stationary individual- umm, that would be me.
13 cars- Good Grief!
3 kidney stones
2 broken collar bones
2 surgeries
26 different church callings
11 different homes
A cagillion blessings that would make this post go on and on and on...............

So Happy Anniverary, in 16 days, to the best part of me....Big D.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's quite a list!
Happy Anniversary to an awesome couple!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Happy Anniversary-according to fb there's a sale at the Lindt chocolate store

Tina said...

Awesome way to "sum it up"!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome!