About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Men Are Like Dogs

Big D:
"Is the battery for the camera charged?"

Me:
"I don't know, but the charger is on the shelf thing in the dining room."

(You know where this is going don't you)

About 3 hours later

Big D:
"Where is the charger to the camera?"

Me:
"You obviously didn't listen to me earlier when I told you."

Big D:
"I listen to everything you say."

(Nice save but it's a bald face lie.)

Me:
"Well if you listen to everthing I say then you would know where the charger is."

Dig D:
"Well.....I didn't actually listen to everything. I stopped after about the first three words."

So there you have it. That is how men are like dogs.  Up to three word sentences is all their brains can handle.

Come
Sit
Stay
Roll Over
Beg
Down boy

So with all the love in my voice that I could muster as Big D left for North Dakota yesterday morning at 4:30 am was.....

"Seat belt"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha!! Thanks for this bit of humor today, I needed it :)

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

funniest thing I've read all day

MissouriMormonMama said...

( : Thanks for the laugh- you speak truth.

King Family said...

When they ask . . . "Is the battery charged," doesn't it translate to "charge the battery?" lol!!!

Stephanie said...

So funny and so true! : )