About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

A trip to the Zoo


Taking the economical taxi


Not Aaron.....




Not Aaron........




Aaron. Yes it is real. Yes I am glad that he is not sticking his head in it's mouth.



Oooh...Big Kitty!


Oooh! Nice soft big kitty!


Aaaaw! Cute baby kitty!


Hungry, cute baby kitty!











7 comments:

Unknown said...

He's braver than I am!!
Looks like quite a zoo.

Jana said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I don't think I would be so willing to be so up front and close. Well maybe with the baby "kitty". :)

Smith family said...

Now their zoos are a little different than ours aren't they. I don't think I could take my small children to that zoo. Looks like great fun!!

Cunningham Blog said...

Wow! Those are some amazing pictures!

Mrs Ana said...

Yikes! What a crazy guy! He's giving me a heart attack!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Does he know what happened to Siegfired and ROY? Cool pics

Sylvia said...

That is a cool zoo...wonder how many people get eaten a year?