......that I need to get new friends cause the ones I have keep him up too late at night
Well not a single one of us made Duane stay up did we? It's not like I was the one out late at night and he was worried about me safely getting home. I was already home.
I think he just likes to eavesdrop on our conversations.
Here's to great friends who I will most definately sacrifice some sleep to be with!!! May we continue to keep Duane up late!

3 comments:
Smiles!!! I was in hot water when I got home, hubby was worried I was in a crash or something . . . which is how I feel when he doesn't show up in a timely manner ;) at least I know I am missed!!!! (and possibly should at least text him when I don't arrive when he is expecting me to)
. . . you are right, at least you were up late at your own home!!!
You can have new friends, just keep the old too!!
I'm glad you aren't so eager to get rid of us :)
...I also feel bad cause I think it was my fault...sorry!
It was good talking though and helped me get through some of my feelings about my friends in Colorado that I had been having. Kind of a funny coincidence that Aaron knew them.
Nobody made Duane stay up! He chose to do that all on his own! Silly boy:-)
Post a Comment