About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thou Shalt Not Covet....

......but I do. I really, really, really do!

There is this house on 301 in White Plains that I have been in love with since we moved here. Even though it is in a retail area and is not truly a home I covet it like crazy!

It looked so nice an inviting on this particular rainy morning. The cell phone camera just doesn't do it justice. I wanted to pull around to the garage. Hear the barking dog welcome me home. Walk inside to a blazing fire in the fire place and just relax....and I'd only been out of bed for about 30 whole minutes when I took this picture!

This house just speaks to me.
It tells me that we need to win the lottery so that I can buy it and move it onto that plot of land I also covet that is surround by happy trees, a sparkling brook and maybe some cows in the background for the perfect pastoral look.

To bad I'm not much of a gambler eh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me covet too :)

Sylvia said...

That is a great house but the location makes it ever so slightly less appealing. Good luck on that lottery thing.

Tina said...

That house has me coveting also!!! Someone really has done a good job restoring it. It'll probasbly become retail space . . . . so sad.

Ken and Joni Page said...

I have always loved that house! It's fun to see it again. Just keep it in mind for that someday when you are in the situation you can have one similiar in just the right spot.