About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

John Williams is the Man

For those of you far, far away or who missed out on the Night of the Arts, here is Duane's latest bid for stardom.

I apologize for the shaky video. I was laughing to much :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT of course!
I'm so glad they did it :)

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Awesome-wish I could have seen it in person

Ken and Joni Page said...

This is so great! I can't stop watching it. So sad to have missed seeing it in person. You guys in Suitland Stake are the best!

annie valentine said...

This is so awesome, thank you!!!!