......they are a comin'.
It's November 10th. Already!
Before I know it Christmas will be here and one more bird will be flyin' away from the coop. Megan starts school at UVU (Utah Valley University) on January 5th. She signed up for classes on Monday.
Megan has brought great joy into our household.
Unless you ask Jake. He would not concure with that statement.
Megan is a great conversationalist. As long as the conversation is about her. Many a missionary who shared dinner with us can vouch for that! Great times!
Megan is a great person to go to Target with. We spend way to much money there.
Megan likes to have fun. She is a joyful soul.
I am very excited for her but will miss her terribly.
Then again I gain a convenient craft room down the hall instead of downstairs!
Took Jake to the mall yesterday to look for a suit.
Missionary picture.
Is it true?
When the call comes I will believe it.
Jake cracks me up.
What a great additon to our family Jacob is. I cried when I found out I was pregnant with him. I already had a baby! Megan and Jake are 13 months and 3 days apart in age. Oh the dirty looks I would get from people! The big weight gain, Jake was 9lb 1 oz 21 inches of cuteness. The blood clots and the falling apart body. For you Jake, I'd do it all again.
It has been so nice to have these past couple of years....wait a second... it's been 4 years that Megan and Jake have been the only kids at home! Time for them to go!
Gonna have to find somebody else to sit by at church!

6 comments:
Your dreams are becoming reality!!
It's great that Megan and Jacob are making good choices. It'll be fun to hear about their adventures of college and a mission.
Wow! I guess I didn't realize how close in age the are.
If you ever need someone to go to Target with, let me know :)
Wish I could be there to sit by you at church. I find it exciting to watch my children live their nest. It's what I've waited for but I miss them more than I thought I would because I like them more now. Don't get me wrong I would never want them back but I do miss them.
I will probably miss my crazy Sam the most because he's my baby and he's such a mama's boy. If I can be free to travel more I'm good with having my kids out of the house. I do look forward to having my husband all to myself!
I remember you pregnant with Jake and baby Meg. It's so hard to believe how fast the time goes. They are great kids and will make you proud! Hugs!
It doesn't seem right that they are both leaving at the same time. They should have planned it better, so they'd get the chance to be the only child.
It will be a major change for you. Now you will be "empty nesters". :) I loved being the only child when my brothers left home. It will be exciting to see where Jacob is called to serve. Jessica has submitted her paperwork so she is anxiously waiting by the mailbox.
That's so exciting for your family! Hopefully that means you'll have so many more excuses to come and visit us in utah!!!
Post a Comment