About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stupid Blogger

So I finally have something blog worthy and this blog will not let me post any pictures!
What's up with that?

No pictures. No blog.

So sad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boo!

Tina said...

Hey, I had that happen to me a while back . . . . I wonder if it is the same problem??? When I clicked on "new post" the window would come up in the "edit html" mode not the "compose" mode. I didn't know what was the matter and took me a few days to figure it out. If that is what is happening just click the "compose" button and maybe it'll let you add pictures again . . . . . . . Good Luck!

LeeAnn said...

Unfortunately it does come up in Compose mode not Edit HTML. I may have to switch to a different blog publisher.

Tina said...

hmmmmmm. . . . . I have another idea . . . . . have you switched to the new editor? It is in the "basic" settings folders. You need to scroll down to make sure the updated editor is in use . . . . . . . you may have already done this, but just a thought. I love the new editor.