About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Left On A Jet Plane

Megan has been in Mexico for 2 and 1/2 weeks now and I am finally getting to the "Adios America" pictures. Which are really not very many as you will shortly see. Oh well!

Here is the mighty traveler getting ready to check in.  Can I just say that the flight attendant behind the counter was so very pleasant!  WOW!  That was so nice at o'dark thirty in the morning!

Here is the mighty traveler crying cause she is gonna miss me SO MUCH! Shortly after I took this picture I got chastized by the security personel for taking pictures at the security area. OOPS!

Megan is doing well. That is joyous news!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you blog about me mom it makes me very happy!

Megan said...

I'm glad you blog about me mom it makes me very happy!

Megan said...

I'm glad you blog about me mom it makes me very happy!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

yeah i guess this computer is happy too. it decided to post my comment 4 times.