About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Got......

Nothin'
Nadda
Ziltch

This means my life is either really boring or smooth as silk.

Get up
Go to Work
Go home

Yup, pretty boring.

Gotta find me a life!

At least my legs were smooth as silk on Saturday when I finally broke down and shaved them.

4 comments:

Browne Towne said...

didn't know you were growing your leg hairs out, we could have had a competition!!

Unknown said...

You are so funny!

Kristen said...

I LOVE when nothing is going on. I am such a homebody.

Stephanie said...

That made me smile. My home has been invaded by sick kids. I think I'll take the nada. : )