About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Chubby Bunny and Jelly Beans

I know that everyone of you has been anxiously awaiting a report of my North Dokota vacation. You can now be at peace cause here it begins.........

I'll start with fun and games, which there are a lot of when one is with Big D's family.

Here we are around the camp fire playing Chubby Bunny. This is a gooey game using large marshmallows. The rules go like this. Stuff a marshmallow in your mouth and say, "I'm a Chubby Bunny." Legibly, of course. Keep stuffing your mouth full of marshmallows, repeating "I'm a Chubby Bunny" after each addition. You CANNOT eat the marshmallows! The sticky, disgusting marshmallow goo has to all stay in your mouth as you coherently pronouce that you are a Chubby Bunny! Good gut bustin' fun!

Thomas-a nephew-2nd place Chubby Bunny
Megan took 3rd place. Amazing for such a quiet and petite young lady...not!

Spencer trying really hard to stuff and squish the marshmallows into his cheeks.

Jake is trying not to spew marshmallows all over the place.

This is Keith-one of Big D's younger brothers. I am surprised that he did not win.
But then I guess being a big talker and having a big mouth are really two different things!

Niece-Haylee and nephew- Lucas. Marshmallow spewage happened shortly after this shot.

Camera shy?
This is one of Big D's younger sisters- Margaret.
I am surprised she did not gag she was laughing so hard!




And the winner is.....................................................................!!!!!!!

Big D's brother-in-law, Paul. Oh he made it look so very easy!
We also played the Disgusting Jelly Bean game. This game must be accompanied by a large glass if water, punch, soda, whatever you choose one just really need liquid to wash out the nasty jelly bean flavors. To play this game one chooses a jelly bean out of a bag of the same colored jelly beans and hopes beyond hope that they get the yummy flavored jelly bean.
Mmmmmm that was peach.
Mmmmmm that one was plum!
Mmm...YAK! what was that? Ewww! Skunk!!(thankfully I did not get that one but I did get pencil shavings, vomit, rotten egg -worse than vomit, toothpaste, baby wipes, booger- salty, & ear wax.)
I am pleased to say that both Leona (Big D's mom) and I were the ONLY ones who participated in this game that did not spit out any of the jelly beans!
To Be Continued....................(I know, I know, I'm bringing in that anticipation factor again!)








3 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

We used to call "chubby bunny"-Fuzzy vomit and were the jelly beans "Bertie Bots any flavor bean-we've enjoyed grass, rotten egg, and earthworm w/ those

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love the chubby bunny pictures, especially the up close one of Megan :)

Tina said...

Very fun!!