About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ah, That's So Sweet

The wonderful thing about being together with family is, well, being together! Duh!

Big D had a great time haging out with Tori and doing the grandpa thing.

We've finally decided on our "official grandparent tags" 

Big D  is "Papa"
I am "Grammy"

My mom wanted to play paybacks when the great-grandkids started coming and get them to call me "Granny."  That just will not work though because that is my mom's special grandparent tag and there can only be one "Granny" in the family!   So MB came up with "Grammy" which is pretty darn close!

I can live with that.

7 comments:

Nina said...

What a lucky girl to have such a great Papa and Grammy!

Jana said...

What a great picture. Like the grandparent tags. Every family has them. We have Grandpa & Bebe. My mom loves it.

Tina said...

I don't know if I could live with that ;), but I am salivating and looking forward to the day when tags are placed on us!!!

Browne Towne said...

That is probably one of the best pictures you will ever take, it's priceless!!!

Cunningham Blog said...

Garry's Mom is Grammy. It's a hip name!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that picture! You guys just don't seem like grandparents to me, you are still so young!

Leah said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!