I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!
Tell me about it! Billy starts school in exactly one month. It's crazy. We are barely moved into our house and I have to get Billy ready for school. Hope you are doing good. Miss you.
Well, I must say I felt the months pass by . . . . when you are waiting and waiting for a loved one . . . things go slower. Looking back though, it's all good! Well, maybe not all!!!!
4 comments:
Tell me about it! Billy starts school in exactly one month. It's crazy. We are barely moved into our house and I have to get Billy ready for school. Hope you are doing good. Miss you.
Well, I must say I felt the months pass by . . . . when you are waiting and waiting for a loved one . . . things go slower. Looking back though, it's all good! Well, maybe not all!!!!
no kidding! My nice relaxing summer is exhausting
Ditto to what Tara said
Post a Comment