About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

And They Don't Even Drink

Facepunch Extravaganza!


Sometimes a mother just has to wonder what in the heck goes through her child's brain.

Even though I laughed so hard I cried watching this!

I hope that the link to Spencer's FB page works cause you really have to read the comments that go with the video. 


Another link to Facepunch Extravaganza!
This is a link to the video from my FB timeline.  And just in case the first link does not work here is the commentary on this ever so "brilliant" event:


Danny Martin Travis: you are officially "that guy."


Saturday at 12:45pm · Like · 1..Aaron Volk: Spencer, remember that NES game we used to play? What was it called again? Oh yeah I remember. Caveman Games...

Saturday at 2:03pm via mobile · Like..Spencer Volk: Moral of the story: if you're talking to a couple of other guys about getting punched in the face when you've never actually been punched in the face, just lie and say you have. Otherwise, you may find out that neither have they and in an effort to complete your individual journeys through manhood, you'll all have a "really good idea" that you should all exchange punches to the face.

Saturday at 4:46pm via mobile · Like · 1..Chris Harle: y Does this still count as a good idea?

16 hours ago · Like..Spencer Volk: It was never actually a good idea. It was one of those momentary lapses in judgement. By the time you realize it's a bad idea you've already committed to it and there's no going back without permanently branding yourself as a coward.

13 hours ago via mobile · Like..Travis Plympton: Bahahahahaha I love your description it's pretty much exactly what happened. P.s. Welcome to manhood.

12 hours ago · Like..Spencer Volk: How does your face feel? I don't see a bruise on the side of my face, but I definitely feel it.

Really, Spencer was not raised by wolves. Apparently he just wishes that he was!

2 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

couldn't see the clip, but I think it's a very good thing that he doesn't drink. Who know what he'd come up with

Unknown said...

I watched it and oh my goodness, ha ha ha!...it totally reminds me of my brothers :) Crazy!!