About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey, Haven't I Seen That Before?

It's banner time! Megan is back from her adventures in Mexico so out came the famous Amorino/Fagersten banner to help welcome her home.


Happy to be back in America! Land of the free and home of the brave!

Hugs from good friends who came up to the airport with us to welcome her home
(Gabby Schumacher)

Emily Harness- All these youngins' that came up to the airport with us spent a few hours at our house playing Rock Band on Friday nights before, and after, Megan left for Mexico. Good clean (well, that's debatable with some of the songs on the game) fun and we knew where they were at 2 o'clock in the morning cause we could still hear them rockin' out!


Trying to catch Jake for a hug. Got a short one and I missed the shot of the welcome home hug from Beau.

We are glad to have Megan home with us once again. Ask her all about her time in Mexico, she'll be glad to tell you all about it!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, Megan's home! Watch, now she'll get called on her mission to Mexico. : )

Jana said...

Glad she is back home safe. Love that banner! :)

Jana said...

Forgot to ask, why does Jake look so excited to be holding the banner? ;)

LeeAnn said...

Cuz the banner is for Megan and he loves her SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

I know you are glad to have her back :) Anna was so excited to see her on Sunday and couldn't wait to give her a hug!

annie valentine said...

Man, I want to go to Mexico.