About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sabotage!

Last Friday some sneaky, twisted, devious, rotten little Christmas elf snuck into my house and deposited 12 dozen different delicious batches of Chritmas cookies.

Pure evil.

In 1779 one of the great forefathers of this nation instituted the first Thanksgiving and the waistlines of American have gone down hill from there.

Sabotage even before I was a twinkle in my parents eye.

Germs. Need I say more. Why must there be oppostion in ALL things!

All these saboters have broken my exercise and weight loss goals(I claim no responsibility. It's all "their" fault!).

Excuse me while I go eat some chocolate.........................

New Year Resolutions here I come!!!

7 comments:

Mrs Ana said...

I find it so hard to keep such a resolution. I don't even know why I bother. Your elves are welcomed at my house anytime.:)

Jana said...

It's the holiday season. Enjoy the cookies and chocolate! Personally, I don't think you need to watch your weight. You always look great.

Tina said...

You DO always look great . . . . and yep! no chance watching what you eat in December!

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

don't ya know that free cookies are calorie free

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha!

annie valentine said...

We get nothin at Christmas anymore, our neighborhood does a big neighborhood donation night instead. Stupid needy people. I have needs too.

Stephanie said...

Enjoy those elves and treats this is their month to shine. : )