About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Is Just Around the Corner!

As all the retailers get us ready for Christmas before we really want to be I came across these funny and oh so true videos.  Enjoy them!

Merry Tossmoss

Merry Tossmoss 2008

Happy HanuRamaKwanzmas!

The AFA puts out a list each year on those retailers who are Naughty or Nice.  Nice being that they actually use the word "Christmas" in their stores and advertizing.  Naughty being PC during the Christmas season.

Kudos go to my old employer Bath and Body Works for being on the Nice list!!!

American Family Association

Ready or not here comes Christmas!!  May yours be merry and bright!

2 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Season's Greetings

annie valentine said...

Gap, Inc. usually boycotts the word Christmas, but this year they caved under pressure and put out this extremely annoying commercial where they sing about all the holidays twice--except Christmas, which they only mention once. SO petty.