About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hangin' With My Homies

Big D and I went to the air show a couple of weeks ago and had a great time! Can I just say that the F-22 is the MOST AWESOME thing flying in the air today! Hooly Toledo Batman can that thing fly! Unfortunately the cloud ceiling was so low this year that the pilot didn't do as many cool moves as last year, but still this machine has got the moves!

Big D and I totally fogot to take the camera this year so we took some shots with our phones and these ones turned out the best from Big D's blackberry. I may just have to go look at last years photos and post some that Aaron took of the F-22 in flight.

I love air shows! The Thunderbirds where flying this time around and I hadn't seen them since I was just a wee young lass back in Utah. Check out this cool video.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7073108393387680067

Big D use to work on F-16s back in the day.
It's a way cool airplane too.


Big D and the F-22


the F-22


While walking around the air show I ran into some of my homies. So we chilled for a while and then I had to tell them, "Seriously dudes, I gotta go now. Gotta get back to my real life."




3 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

I can't believe we missed the superheroes-my boys would have loved them

Smith family said...

What's your super hero name and powers? Or maybe you can't tell me. I bet you can fly though since I can feel your enthusiasm about flying machines!

Unknown said...

My kids would've loved hanging with those super heroes, and seeing the cool flying... I guess next year I need to be more on the ball and take them to the air show!