About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed person! Wife to an awesome man, mother to 4 wonderful kids(even though they all drive me crazy at times-even that awesome man!). I enjoy being me!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some People...

.......really make me feel short( in more ways than one).



Check out the chick behind Duane's shoulder hornin' in on our photo op!

A big "Thank You" to the Isom's for inviting us to a BYU shindig when neither of us attended that esteemed university(we have been on the campus though-more than once!)

Here is an official report from the Meridian Magazine from Maurine Proctor(I bumped into her too! No pic though)

http://www.ldsmag.com/churchupdate/090421byu.html

What a great evening! Good friends, good food(seriously!), great photo ops and I didn't have to do any of the clean-up!











6 comments:

Mrs Ana said...

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you that you didn't have to do any clean up.

Jana said...

Very cool. President Eyring is really tall!

Tina said...

What an awesome opportunity!



(love your hair)

Mary Beth Volk said...

Awesome! That's so cool!

Unknown said...

We had a great time with you guys!

Leah said...

I love it! I've always thought you two are so cute together.